About Your Enneagram Coach
Beth McCord, Your Enneagram Coach
The founder, heart, and vision behind Your Enneagram Coach and Your Enneagram University (YourEnneagramUniversity.com).
For over 15 years, Beth has been speaking, coaching and teaching courses on the Enneagram. However, her greatest strength is the ability to come alongside anyone and help them re-write their story, allowing them to see that lasting change, meaningful relationships, and a life of deep purpose is possible. Having been trained by the best Enneagram experts and pouring hundreds of hours into advanced certifications, Beth is now leading the industry in simplifying the deep truths of the Enneagram from a Biblical perspective.
Beth's passion is to make the Enneagram accessible for everyone, anywhere, so they can experience the transformation they long for. This is why she created Your Enneagram University. Her classes are accessible anywhere and on any device for your convenience and ease of use.
Beth is a Type 9w8 (social), The Peaceful Mediator.
Beth's favorite hobbies are studying and producing helpful Enneagram resources, fly fishing, and driving through the beautiful hillsides of Tennessee with her family.
Beth lives outside of Nashville and has been married to her best friend, Jeff, for 22 years (Type 6, The Loyal Guardian). They have two teenage children (a Type 6, The Loyal Guardian and a Type 2, The Supportive Advisor).
Combining the gospel and the Enneagram has been instrumental in Beth and Jeff's marriage and parenting.
Your Enneagram Coach's Credentials:
- Coaching with the Enneagram Certificate Program 1.0 (40.5 coach training hours)
- Advanced Coaching with the Enneagram Certificate Program 2.0 (41 coach training hours)
- 6 month online course - "The Enneagram for Healing Practitioners" with master Enneagram teachers Helen Palmer, Russ Hudson, David Daniels, and Jessica Dibbs
- Personally Studying and Using the Enneagram with others for over 12 years
- 3 Courses with teacher Katherine Fauvre on typing, Tri-types, and Type 8.